Has Anyone Actually Benefited From Adult Stem Cell Research?
- More than 1 million patients worldwide have been treated with adult stem cells and experienced improved health, based on data gathered by December 2012.
- Nearly 70,000 adult stem cell transplants were performed worldwide in 2012 alone.
- Nearly 20,000 adult stem cell transplants were performed in the United States in 2014 alone.
- More than 30,000 umbilical cord blood transplants in patients were performed by 2013.
- Patients in 75 countries worldwide had undergone adult stem cell transplants by 2012.